Inkbiotic nominated me for an award! Thanks dear friend. This is the fifth award!
I got the Versatile Blogger Award, One Lovely Blog Award (twice) and The Sunshine Award last year. All four awards and now the Mystery Blogger Award *drum rolls* and it goes to ME! Deborah Glover. Isn’t that awesome?
It’s a new year and this is a big encouragement. I think that these writing recognitions will help me do better than before.
Well, well here are a few info about the Mystery Blogging Award
The Mystery Blogger Award…
- is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
- was created by Okoto Enigma.
Guidelines for the Nominees
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things about me
Argggh! I’ve done this before but let’s see if there is something new you haven’t heard before about me.
- I am opinionated.
- I am amazingly single.
- I love playing word games.
Where did the idea for your blog title come from? What does it mean?
My blog title is bookyglover. Booky is my name and it has been suppressed all my life. I’ve had people question it. Why will your father name you Booky? What does it mean? and so on. Booky according to my Father is “a person who reads, a book lover”. I choose to let the name which defines me grace my blog.
What are your plans/ambitions for 2017?
I need to finish my manuscripts. I have so many unfinished book projects. If all things are equal, I will publish at least one book before the year runs out.
If you could download any file of knowledge to your brain (Matrix-style ‘I know kung fu!’) what would you choose?
I will download Supersonic abilities to eavesdrop like the Supergirl character… Hehehe!
What do you find difficult that other people find easy?
Eating spicy foods.
What modern saying or common language error gets your hackles up?
I have none.
My nominees, whose blogs are awesome. You should pay them a visit:
Chris McGeown -Short Poems and Other Nonsense
Oneta Hayes – Sweet Aroma (the awesome grandma)
Debwritesblog – Creativity and Lifestyle
Linda G. Hill
Temitoria – Life coach and blogger
Ifeoma – Awesome African Storyteller
A link to my best post
This is a hard one. I will however identify my best post by the post with the largest visit
Here are my Five Questions for you
- What are the things you do for fun?
- Who is the greatest lesson you learnt in 2016?
- If you were given a chance to choose between a million dollars and writing, which would you choose and why.
- Write out two things on your 2017 bucket list.
- Weird question:- What will you do if you have no choice but to live in a house that creeps you out for three weeks.
There you have it! Reply soon and let’s enjoy this.
Until next time,