Gina wrote in a notepad. She was scribbling fast.
There are many things to do, stuff to attend to and it was time to live each day rather than getting through them in motions.
It was time to explore. To learn about herself, to grow stronger and make a difference.
© Deborah Glover, 2017
Image Credit;Andrew Neel
This is my first story for this year. I am gradually shaking off my lethargy. I am getting into the spirit of creating a beautiful world through words.
Thanks Sonya for the prompt. I hope I’ll be much around this year responding to the prompts.
To join in the fun click on the link here
Here are the guidelines:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
Happy three lining!