- Love is not seen in the words you say but in the things you do. Take right actions today.
- Saying the truth hurts most times. It hurts the speaker and the listener but it brings freedom.
- Learn to see the humour in everything. Life is not all doom and gloom.
- Hope keeps us alive. It gives us the strength for each new day.
- When you don’t get what you expect, be careful so you don’t waste your resources on unprofitable things in a bid to placate your loss.
© Deborah Glover, 2016
In response to Jacqueline Tuesday Trickles Join us sometime.
Until next time,