Walks back and forth.
“How could you do this?”
I raised my head from the book I was reading looking innocent.
“You. Stopped. Blogging.”
“Oh that! I don’t know…” I looked down at my fingers.
“I’ve been busy okay. Just extra busy and I can’t drop few lines and run off. I don’t do my things like that.”
“So you kept away?”
“What am I supposed to do instead,” I shrugged.
My subconscious sighs deeply, leaving me to think.
That’s how I feel sometimes. I have a clock in my head that ticks to remind me of all the things I am yet to do or worse still things I’m not doing. To be honest with you, blogging wasn’t part of my plans for the year. I had a blog and I’m expected to blog. Period. So I made no plans about blogging. Gradually, blogging faded from my to do list. Facebook, Instagram and Mirakee took the place of my beloved blogging.
I’ve been so long gone that many things have happened in my absence, April A-Z challenge flew past, soon May was staring at me and I wrote nothing here. I saunter in here and I get the latest news, there’s no more daily prompt for the WP community. I’m sorry for been away for too long. I make no promises but I’ll try to make it up to you.
This morning, I read a 30 Day Challenge on the female Igbo architect’s blog. She found the challenge on Pinterest (now that Pinterest, what do you guys do there?😑).
I choose to be a part of the challenge. I won’t post everyday, there’s a possibility the challenge ends for me in the middle of July.
The questions sound like fun and it will help me write from the heart.
Here they are 👏👏👏
1. 10 things that make you really happy.
2. Something someone told you about yourself that you would never forget.
3. What are your top three pet peeves?
4. Someone who inspires you.
5. Five places you want to visit
6. Five ways to win your heart
7. 10 songs you are loving right now
8. Something you struggle with
9. Some words of wisdom that speak to you
10. Something for which you feel strongly
11. Something you always think “what if…” about
12. Five blessings in your life
13. What you are excited about
14. Favorite movies that you can never get tired of watching
15. Bullet-point of your whole day
16. Something that you miss
17. Your zodiac sign and whether or not it fits you
18. 30 facts about yourself
19. Discuss your first love.
20. Post about three celebrity crushes.
21. Three lessons you want your children to learn from you.
22. First 10 songs that play when you put your music player on shuffle.
23. A letter to someone, anyone.
24. A lesson you learned the hardway.
25. Think of any word, search for it on google images and write something inspired by the 11th image.
26. An area in your life you would like to improve
27. Something that’s kicking as right now
28. Five things that make you laugh out loud
29. Your goals for the next thirty days.
30. Your highs and lows for the month.
Thanks to all new and old followers for being patient with my silence.
Until next time,