In the elevator, she felt so cramped, the boss had demand to see her.
Sweat broke out from every pore of her skin, trickling down.
Before the great conference table, she looked at the grave faces. “Congratulations, you’ve been promoted, Manager of ICT department.”
Photo Credit : Alyssa Smith
Here are the simple TLT rules:
– Take a look at the photo prompt and write three lines to go with it.
Your lines can be poetry, micro-fiction, micro non-fiction, quotes you think fit the photo prompt or just a really long caption – everything goes as long as it’s three lines long (you decide how long one line is).
– A link back to this post would be nice (it’ll make me feel obliged to swing by yours to read your three lines, and some of your readers might want to join in, too – the more, the merrier, right?).
– Tag your post with 3LineTales http:// https://wordpress.com/tag/3linetales – it’ll make it easier for others to find it in the Reader.
– Use the hashtag #3LineTales on Twitter ( http:// https://twitter.com/hashtag/3linetales?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash ), #3LineTales on Ello ( http:// https://ello.co/search?terms=%233LineTales )or #3LineTales on Instagram ( http:// https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/3linetales/ ) if you’d rather not use your blog or don’t have one.
– Read other participants’ lines and let them know what you think of their work.
– If you want, post your three lines here in the comments (I think they’d look much better on your blog, though).
– If the photo inspires you to write something longer than three lines, put a link in the comments, anyway – but mention you went over, please.
– Have fun!
* * *
Thanks Rosema for encouraging me silently to do this.